Wow, this was a revelation, and it totally makes sense!!
Dandruff is caused by a fungus!
Given this, I found some products, which we haven’t tried yet, but it looks very promising with neem and tea tree. Should also be good for athlete’s foot, jock itch, etc. Don’t forget to finish off with coconut as a moisturizer! It’s anti-fungal, too!)
- I’m buying the foot spray from Oleavine’s TheraTree https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A6H0FDGPTFGJF&merchant=A6H0FDGPTFGJF&redirect=true
- I’m bying the shampoo, conditioner and leave-in conditioner from Naked Neem: https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A2YQYOJ5QLPXYS&merchant=A2YQYOJ5QLPXYS&redirect=true
- Neem Oil in a glass bottle with dropper: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HU7RQ6G/ref=od_aui_slice_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I’m buying the foot spray and the liquid soap for my peeps. Also a leave-in conditioner and shampoo
scalp, hair, feet, odor
You’ll find an essential oil blend for bug bites on my EO Recipes category page.
As for prevention, try doTerra TerraShield products. Create a spray and use confidently!
Here’s an essential oil (EO) blend that I hacked from a blend that I purchased and enjoyed. PRINT the recipe and save it in your EO garage until you can collect the individual plant oils. I used blending guidelines from the Web to reverse engineer it. I tried it yesterday and the scent was similar enough to the original, as I recall, and I will definitely make it again. Continue reading
Bug Bite Blend
In a roller bottle, combine 30 drops each of these essential oils:
- Lavender – lowers inflammation and soothes nerves in upset children.
- Melaleuca – kills germs.
- Peppermint – cools the burning feeling.
If this doesn’t fill the bottle halfway, continue adding equal parts of each of the 3 EOs.
Fill the top half of the roller bottle with a carrier oil such as doTERRA fractionated coconut oil or almond oil or even olive oil.
Roll this onto bug bites.