Here are some of the ways I’ve been trying getting groceries delivered to my house:
use the links or codes to say thank you to me for this blog and give me a bonus.
- ThriveMarket.com – My sister will get some cash back. Why sign up?
- Instacart or use referral code: RERNST6121 I will get $10.
- Frontier Co-op. Free Shipping only with $250 order, but what I do is order a couple of times per year and stock up on some basics. The prices really are the best you can get, rivaled only by ThriveMarket.com.
- smile.Amazon.com with my Prime Membership – I use this when the other sources don’t have what I need.
In the Minneapolis-St. Paul area:
- Urban Tails pet supply delivery. The best quality foods. I use frozen, raw dog food chunks. Northwest Naturals and there’s another brand that is even better AND cheaper–I ask for the 10 lb. bag of Turkducken. Go into the shop first and get set up. There are deals to be had with their frequent buyer programs – get the 12th bag free and such.