My tips thus far on the FasciaBlaster:
- Watch several videos on YouTube about fasciablaster. There are many aspects to this. And, so far, my opinion is that it’s a game changer.
- I bought the FasciaBlaster. Shipping is $12 for any order. Now I am purchasing the Mini2 and the Nugget. I recommend knowing what you may want to buy and save on shipping by placing one order all at once.
- I recommend that you DO buy the NUGGET plus either the FasciaBlaster and/or the Mini2. The Mini2 is going to be good for travel. The FasciaBlastter is the best all around tool, most thorough for at-home use and will maximize your time/effort and makes it easier to get to your backside (back, buns, back of legs). You need the nugget. Watch some YouTubes on the Nugget! For $20 add on to your order, it’s worth it to tag that onto your order for the FB or the Mini2.
- DO sign up on the wait list for the FaceBlaster. I’m on the second wait list and expect it to arrive in late summer 2017. I cannot wait for it! How is it different? The claws are smaller and it’s used more for face and neck (and I do expect to get rid of neck skin sag and wrinkles this way!) This will also be good for travel, but since it’s so long await time, I went ahead and bought the Mini2 for travel.
- You get the tools, but you’ll need the knowledge. That’s why the videos. Once you have the knowledge, you’ll have a method you can go to for the rest of your life.
Feel free to ask me questions. I’m not posting a lot on this yet because I’ve only been using it a couple of weeks and not often enough. But, I am super excited and recommend that you at least watch the YouTube videos to get a feel for the many different benefits which include:
- breaking up fascial ahesions (the work of myofascial release) – this is a component of a well-rounded physical therapy program. I came to FasciaBlasting because of my all-over pain and discomfort.
- beautification – reducing wrinkles, cellulite and fat pockets
- increase metabolism
- release muscle trigger points